As the world debates the role of Africa in the new-energy-future, what do stakeholders on the on the continent need to create and enabling environment to support the billions of dollars flowing into their economies?
Over four days, the Africa Energy Forum [aef] will bring together investors and industry leaders, in one place, to hear and present its united strategy for its investments into the continent’s energy sector as it looks at Building Energy for the Just Transition.
The Forum will see:
- 2000+ high-level attendees
- 300+ expert industry speakers
- 100+ sponsors & exhibitors with a live tech theatre
- 20+ hours of multi-stream content
- AFSIA Solar Awards
- The launch of the Youth Energy Summit [YES!]
- 4 days of unlimited networking opportunities
aef will deep dive into the most critical topics, through the four-day multi-streamed agenda, including:
- Ministerial Roundtable – Africa for Africa Building Energy for the Just Transition – What Does Africa Want?
- How the EU investments being channelled into Africa’s energy projects are playing a critical role in enabling access to energy
- Africa’s voice in the global fight against climate change and how the conversation is changing for COP27?
- Implementing practical solutions for Africa’s utilities
- Country spotlights including: South Africa, Nigeria, Kenya, Egypt, Ghana, Morocco, Senegal, Uganda and many more.
For full details on the latest agenda and speakers please visit the website.