Located in Cape Town, South Africa, this event unites investors, mining companies, governments, and other stakeholders from around the world to learn and network, all toward the single goal of advancing mining on the continent. We are devoted to supporting education, career development, sustainable development, and other important causes.
Meet everybody who is anybody, from the world’s biggest industry giants to tomorrow’s barrier breaking disruptors, everyone who is anyone is here for you to connect with and learn from – transforming the trajectory of your business.
Mining Indaba is that space – where the high-impact networking is unmissable, and the opportunities and conversations are endless to land deal after deal.
Registration for delegates will be launching soon! Be the first to know when it opens by signing up to our newsletter – www.miningindaba.com.
Become a sponsor and boost your brand visibility
Be a market leader and innovator by associating your brand with Mining Indaba. From gaining mass exposure to hosting targeted roundtables and deal-making hubs, our tailor bespoke solutions will help connect you to your target market and ensure your business objectives are met in 2021.
Why associate your brand with Mining Indaba?
• Be a key player by sponsoring the most established mining event on the African continent
• Maximise your brand awareness to the entire mining value chain
• Position your brand next to the industry’s biggest and most successful companies
• Create your own deal-making hub either on the show floor or in a more private location
• Global exposure with hundreds of international media that attend including Boomberg,
Reuters, Financial Times, Dow Jones, Business Day TV, and CNBC
• Connect with the most high-profile c-suite executives and decision makers from across the Industry
Download the sponsorship brochure to find out how we can help you to be a market leader and innovator at Mining Indaba.
APRIL 2021 – The Steel and Engineering Industries Federationof Southern Africa (SEIFSA) once again calls on companies in the Metals…
Investing in African Mining Indaba (Mining Indaba), part of Hyve Group Plc, partnered with Nedbank CIB to announce the panel…
Investing in African Mining Indaba (Mining Indaba), part of Hyve Group Plc, partners with Investec CIB to announce the panellists…