15 years ago, Sikla pioneered siFramo: a versatile, multifunctional, and high load bearing modular steel support system. SiFramo is the only system with 1-Screw technology in the world and is now available in South Africa.
What is siFramo:
· siFramo is a non-welded steelwork support system for the modular construction of frames and structures. A first real alternative to welding.
· The system enables multidirectional connection possibilities without the need for through-bolts and back-plates.
· The connection method is simple, fast, reliable and safe. The entire system is certified according to international standards.
· The box section profiles have a high torsional resistance and a fine adjustment capability for connecting members.
How is it assembled?
· siFramo is assembled via thread forming screws.
· The non-cutting cold formed threads of the screw form their own threads into the pilot holes of the perforated siFramo profiles.
· The low thread forming torque and resulting high clamping force, offers a superior process-reliable shake-proof fastening.
· The thread forming screws are removable and can be used again.
· Reduced Overall Project Time
· Detailed Design later possible and still adaptable
· Cost and time advantages regarding transport (earlier or cheaper)
· More economical (material, installation time, overall)
· No skilled staff needed, possible to be built by one person
· Material on stock
· Fabrication can take place anywhere
· Weight saving about 50%, hence less/no crane and less man power (costs)
· Instant corrosion protection (HDG)
· Static proof by RStab calculations
· Adjustments and modifications easily possible
· Reduced impact on the environment